We love what we do
For over 18 years, we have been helping organizations to plan and implement their digital presences. And with our fundraising expertise we can help you reach your organisations online fundraising goals as well.
We maintain amicable relationships with our customers. That makes good sense. The better we know each other, the better we can meet your specific needs and ensure that your projects turn out as a success.
We make the web a better place
Our work makes the web and the world a little bit better. See for yourself.
How do we do it? We mainly work for non-profit organisations (NPOs), but not exclusively. Some 80% of our customers are NPOs dedicating themselves to a better world day after day. Among the other 20%, we count companies engaged in fair trade, making a valuable contribution to the economy.
We are the sum of all parts
Creative Director / Partner /
Mitglied der Geschäftsleitung
Senior Application Developer / Partner /
We never walk alone
Because nobody can do everything and we are stronger together, we prefer to work with specialists. Because they know what they are doing.
Powerful, efficient and versatile in application. We like and programm open source software from Drupal. If you're interested in TYPO3, our partners from RTP support us by providing their profound and extensive experience in development, configuration and maintenance of TYPO3 websites.
Donation forms, mobile donation apps or other ways of making donations online: whenever a project requires an ePayment solution we rely on the industry leading products from RaiseNow.
FairGive ensures that donations are handled correctly and guarantees control and transparency.
For intranets, customer portals, project platforms and help desks, we count on bitvoodoo. Highly professional solutions at fair prices are developed with the use of Confluence, JIRA and other Atlassian software products.
SEO and SEM
For professional web analytics, SEO, SEM & conversion optimization we work closely with Amazee Metrics.
For magazines and other print products, we trust the professionalism of Pomcany's.
Together with Audiotours GmbH. we bring audio and multimedia guides to a smartphone near you.
We live sustainably
Fully 90% of our team come to work by public transport or bicycle. We are still working on the other 10%. Public transport is also used for appointments where possible. In order to fuel enthusiasm for train and tram travel, we offer a half-fare card to all employees.
Mode of operation
To each their own operating system. Mac, Windows, Ubuntu or Linux – with us, every employee can use the operating system of choice. Because diversity protects against simple-mindedness.
We love our job. But we also have other interests. Flexible working hours and part-time employment are more the rule than the exception with us.
Sustainability is not just an empty word for us: We count on 'naturpower' and 'solartop' electricity in the agency, water dispensers and freshly ground organic coffee. With 2.4 worlds, we live on a somewhat smaller footprint than the Swiss average. And we have potential, since the personal ecological footprint ranges from an excellent 1.7 to 4 worlds.